Soft-sided personal size bags and containers no bigger than 14” x 14”
x 6” are allowed into Pepsi Center. Guests without bags are welcome
to use the designated “No Bag Line” at either entrance to expedite the
entry process. All permitted bags are subject to search both upon entry
and within the arena. Oversized bags and backpacks are not permitted.
For the safety and security of everyone at Pepsi Center, the following
items are not allowed into the facility:
• Outside alcohol
• Sealed bottles of water (empty water bottle without the lid may be
• Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex balloons, etc.)
• Large or offensive signs
• Glass containers
• Outside food/beverages
• Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray and other aerosols, stun-guns, any
concealed weapons, firearms, etc. and any ammunition or accessories
• Laser pointers/pens
• Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, etc.)
• Air horns/whistles/vuvuzelas
• External flash camera units
• Interchangeable/detachable camera lenses or cameras with lenses
longer than four inches
• Audio/video recording devices other than permitted cameras/
• Camera monopods/bipods/tripods
• Selfie sticks
• Drones and other unmanned aerial devices
• Police/radio scanners of any kind
• Illegal drugs or substances
• Any form of marijuana
• Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
• Backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
• Any bag larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″
• Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, ice skates, etc.
• Large umbrellas/golf umbrellas/any umbrella with a pointed end
• Regulation size sports equipment including, but not limited to hockey
and lacrosse sticks
• Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, stickers, etc.
• Any other devices that may potentially interfere with, harm, and/or
distract any sports or event participant, other Guest, audio or audio/
visual telecast or recording of the game, or any technology-related
service provided by the venue
• Other items as determined by facility management
Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a caseby-case
basis. Management is not able to hold items for Guests and
there are no check-in areas or lockers available at Pepsi Center. All bags,
jackets and Guests are subject to search upon entering Pepsi Center.
Items which have varying policies for concerts and speical events
include: bags, cameras, video/audio recording equipment and signs/
flags/banners/posters. Contact Guest Relations at 303-405-8548 for
event specific information.
Exceptions (Allowed items):
Avalanche games: cow bells
Mammoth games: cow bells, vuvuzelas
Nuggets games: basketballs
iPads and GoPros are permitted for sporting events only.
CAMERAS / RECORDING DEVICES
Fans are welcome to bring personal, point and shoot cameras into Pepsi
Center. Cameras with telephoto or long interchangeable/detachable
lenses and external flash (professional photography equipment) are not
permitted inside Pepsi Center at any time. Detachable and attached
lenses cannot be longer than four inches. Video recording devices,
audio recording devices, monopods, bipods, tripods and selfie sticks
are also not permitted. IPads and GoPros, however, are permitted for
Avalanche, Nuggets and Mammoth games for use in compliance with
Pepsi Center’s photography and recording policies. Live streaming of any
event is expressly prohibited. Video recording on any device and/or flash
photography is prohibited at all times. Management reserves the right
to deny any electronic device or ask it to be removed from the camera
at their discretion.